Mosaic Health & Healing Arts is Indiana's first family medicine practice that is an openly inclusive and welcoming medical facility to the LGBTQ community – as well as their families and friends.
We are committed to being a leader in, and a model for, inclusive and whole person care. Our team and network provide comprehensive, compassionate and affordable full scope family medicine and integrative care.
We serve those with and without limitations to care, those seeking traditional primary care and those who desire an integrative approach to care. We are dedicated to creating educational opportunities that empower our patients, bring healing and understanding to our community, and professional development to the medical, mental and healing arts students and practitioners.
We welcome people of all backgrounds, relationship statuses, gender identities, sexual orientations, race, color, sex, disabilities, ancestries, religions, and national origins. Mosaic is the first openly inclusive and welcoming medical facility to the LGBTQ community in Indiana.
We envision a healthy Michiana and beyond through inclusive, wholeness-focused allopathic and integrative health care for the individual as well as the community.
- Primary care family medicine for all ages
- Chronic disease management
- OB care
- STI testing and treatment
- Full spectrum well gynecological care
- Hormone replacement therapy for transgender individuals
- Fertility counseling and assistance for gay/lesbian couples
- Alternative modalities including massage, energy work, spiritual care
- LGBTQ educational resources through programming, literature and events
- LGBTQ awareness training for medical, business and community organizations
- Internships for students in medical, social work and other related majors
- Educational programming on healing arts modalities
- Resources to assist people in getting past limitations to integrative care