At Mosaic we recognize that healing and wellness happen on different levels; physically, emotionally, and mentally. Medical providers at Mosaic see our role as walking with you toward your wellness goals. We bring evidence-based tools and experience to the table and decision making is shared. We are committed to informed consent, and we see informed consent as a model of care that respects your fundamental human right to self-determination and bodily autonomy.
We try to interact with everyone from a trauma-informed perspective, recognizing that most of us have experienced trauma in one form or another. We want your healthcare experience to feel safe and welcoming. Grounded in harm-reduction principles, we intend to interact with you with grace instead of judgment.
We believe that our model of care is important to share with others, so we often have learners in our space. Thank you for being a part of teaching others about providing welcoming healthcare.
- Medical care for all ages:
- Well visits
- Annual physicals
- Chronic disease management
- Acute care as needed
- Cervical screening exams
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Gender affirming hormone therapy
- HIV testing and treatment
- PrEP (Pre Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV)
- Medical support for mental wellness
- Peer consultation with other providers
- Provider training available (includes CME)